This is a four month photo essay on the youth ministry, the Remnant, at Zion Church. The Remnant has ministered to over 4000 youth and young adults since 2004.

Monday, April 28, 2008

A Spiritual Revolution

Where can you go on a Friday night and hear a live band, praise and worship Jesus Christ and have a spirtual encounter with God? The Remnant is a unique youth ministry. Through the eight life groups established to give personal attention to each student, the Remnant aims to develop holistic soldiers for Christ. Personal and spiritual growth are of equal importance as the Remnant strives to change the world!

1 comment:

HolyHunnie24 said...

The Remnant is a true place where one can experience spiritual growth.. I remember my first friday, it was the friday before the Spring Retreat in 2007. At first I was amazed by the teenagers that were actually praising God. The leader didnt have to beg them to raise their hands or clap, they praised the Lord willingly. They bounced and jumped around, and when it was time for worship they lifted their hands just as easy as they clapped them. This is when i knew i wanted to go on the retreat.. So the following weekend I packed my bags and went. I had so much fun on the retreat; i could not stop talking about it, I met many new christian friends, and I havent been the same since. I have always grown up in the church, but I never had a true relationship with God, I have truelly grown spiritually and I am ready to impact the world with the news of Jesus Christ...Oh HHH...All day... Love yall.. Who we Be?... REMNANT...

Contributors